Tuesday, August 7, 2012

HK Diana Mini For Sale!

Yup! I'm finally putting the HK x Diana Mini up for sale so i can try out other cameras.
Everything Else That Comes With It
Everything else that comes with it, Photo booklet (Lens cap here) , instruction manual, strap, camera and also a DIY handmade Synthetic leather halfcase made by me. (One of it's kind!)
IMG_1381
Comes in it's original packaging.
IMG_1385
IMG_1392
There's a small chip at the bottom left corner and also slight blue stains on the sides, other than that, the camera is fully functional.

Functions

The camera allows you to choose between Square frame and half frames,
Square frames will give you 36 shots on a standard roll of film
D1000027-2

Half frames like this would give you 72 shots.
D1000007

Comes with two shooting modes, Normal & Bulb.
You can set it on a tripod and shoot in low light using bulb mode.
D1010004
And also multiple exposures etcetc.
D1000031

Check out more photos i took with it HERE.

I'm asking $115 for it, and i will throw in a Diana to Hotshoe Flash adapter worth $10!
I'm also open for trade for La Sardinas!

Tweet me @conanseow , or Email me conanseow@live.com.sg if interested!


No comments: